gifSlap: VJ Software for people who love GIFs
- What is this? gifSlap is an art project and a tool used for live visual performance and composition.
- How do I control it? Any USB MIDI controller can be configured for gifSlap. You can also use a gamepad or normal keyboard and mouse controls.
- What is the source footage? gifSlap only accepts .gif images as source footage. You add your gifs to a specific folder and they are loaded when the program starts.
- When did you start development? March 2013.
- How can I download it? gifSlap is currently in closed beta. Please email email@example.com if you would like to participate.